- Your Price: $128,950
- MSRP: $169,950
- Save: $41,000
|Sleeps||3||Length||24 ft 1 in|
|Ext Width||7 ft 7 in||Ext Height||10 ft 4 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 7 in||Interior Color||Luna Grey|
|Hitch Weight||2000 lbs||GVWR||11000 lbs|
|Dry Weight||8510 lbs||Cargo Capacity||2490 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||30 gals||Grey Water Capacity||27 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||28 gals||Furnace BTU||18000 btu|
|Engine||V6 3.5L Eco-Boost||Chassis||Ford Transit T350|
|Horsepower||310 hp||Fuel Capacity||25 gals|
|Wheelbase||156 in||Available Beds||Double|
|Torque||400 ft-lb||Refrigerator Type||12V|
|Cooktop Burners||2||Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight Front||4630 lbs||Axle Weight Rear||7275 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||68 lbs||Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||gas||AC BTU||11 btu|
|Basement Storage||130 cu. ft.||TV Info||Cab TV|
|Awning Info||14' Power Armless||Gross Combined Weight||15000 lbs|
Coachmen Cross Trail Transit Class C gas motorhome 20XG highlights:
- Double-Size Bed
- Cab-Over TV
- Microwave Oven
- 14' Power Awning
This coach is compact and full of features for you and your favorite person or family of three to enjoy road trips and camping in tighter spaces than most! The chef of your group can prepare a quick lunch on the two burner cooktop, and you can dine together on the dinette/sofa that offers sleeping for one at night. There is a large shower to clean up in, and the private toilet and sink is just across the hall so two people can freshen up at once. This coach also includes plenty of storage space, including in overhead compartments, a pantry for snacks and paper goods, and even under the double-size bed where you might like to store your bike through an extra large exterior door.
The Cross Trail Transit Class C gas motorhomes by Coachmen offer livable and storage friendly coaches with an interior/exterior Smart TV and large shower facilities compared to Class B vans. Also included is the Renogy Empowered state-of-the-art hybrid electrical system designed to operate every coach function from battery power, including the A/C, and is convenient for operating systems while traveling without the use of a generator. Each has a fuel-friendly Ford transit chassis, Azdel composite vacuum bonded sidewalls, and a Cross Flex roof membrane, providing more puncture resistance.
CROSS TRAIL EV PACKAGE
EXTERIOR-SILVER COLOR INFUSED SIDEWALLS, FRONT CAP & WING PANELS, FIBERGLASS REAR
WHEEL SKIRTS, EXT LED HALO TAIL LIGHTS, SS WHEEL INSERTS, TOWING HITCH W/4 WAY PLUG,
STEEL ENTRY STEP, 68 LB PROPANE TANK,
GENERATOR PREP, BACK UP CAMERA &
MONITOR, OMNI DIRECTIONAL TV/FWAM
ANTENNA, ARMLESS AWNING, 11.5K BTU HIGH EFFICIENCY A/C, 6 GAL GAS WTR HTR, HEATED
HOLDING TANKS, BLACK TANK FLUSH, EXT WINDSHIELD COVER, EXT LP QUICK CONNECT,
WATER SPRAY PORT, SAFE-RIDE MOTOR CLUB
INTERIOR-FACTORY DASH AM/FM RADIO, SMART
32' COACH TV W/REMOVABLE BRACKET, LITHIUM
BATTERY, 3000 WATT INVERTER W/REMOTE
PANEL & BATTERY METER, EXT SOLAR PANEL
PLUG IN, ROOF SOLAR PREP, WINDOW SHADES,
REFER RES MICROWAVE, 2 BURNER COOKTOP,
BED AREA CHARGING CENTER, 18K BTU NONDUCTED FURNACE, INT LED LIGHTS
COACH POWER VENT FAN
BED POWER VENT FAN
400W ROOF SOLAR
WASHINGTON STATE SEAL
Standard Features (2023)
- Livable and Storage Friendly Floorplans
- Large Shower Facilities - Compared to Class B vans
- Extra Large Kitchen Counters and Three Way Refrigerators
- Large Sliding Tinted Windows
- WiFi Ranger - For better internet connection
- Interior/Exterior Smart TV
- Largest Battery Capacity in Class - 400 AMP Hour AGM gives you more time off the grid (Optional 800 AMP Hour Lithium Available)
- 3000 Watt Inverter - Pass through inverter provides power when needed, flexible to work with either AGM or lithium batteries.
- Power Bed (20XG Only) - Allows for versatility with sleeping and storage.
- Renogy Empowered State-of-art Hybrid Electrical System - Designed to operate every coach function from battery power, including A/C. Convenient for operating systems while traveling without the use of a generator.
- Ford Transit Chassis with 3.5L EcoBoost Engine
- 10-Speed Automatic Overdrive with SelectShift transmission
- Available All Wheel Drive
- Dual 250 Amp Alternator - efficiently recharge coach batteries
- Lane-Keeping System - adjustable system to activate either Alert mode, Assist mode or both.
- Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking - detect, alert and brake-assist when vehicle sense a potential collision front of you
- Ford AdvanceTrac w/Roll Stability Control - Provides enhanced side-slip control and electronic rollover stability for the vehicle
- Azdel Composite Vacuum Bonded Sidewalls - with low entry door for safety
- CrossFlex Roof Membrane - Gives more puncture resistance
- Molded Fiberglass Front Cap
- Fuel Friendly Ford Transit Chassis - 3.5L EcoBoost Engine with AWD availability (Optional)
- Convenient Go-Anywhere Sized Floorplans
- Extra Large Exterior Storage for oversized cargo
- Solar Equipped (Optional, Up to 380W of roof solar)
- Armless Awning w/ LED Lights and Sensor
- Exterior Entertainment Ready
- LP Quick Disconnect & Fresh Water Port
- Best-in-Class Capacities - Up to 41 gallons of fresh water, 68 lb. of propane, and over 2,000 lb. of cargo carrying capacity
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
Save your favorite RVs as you browse. Begin with this one!
IncredibleEven though we didn’t end up buying, Dwayne and team really worked and was incredible in their offering.
HappyWe couldn't be happier with our decision. Chris did the painting, and he is an artist. The multicolor paint scheme was matched perfectly.
FriendlyMaple Grove RV was great…very friendly folks. Would certainly use them again.
425-249-0382 or Contact Us